Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Like tuna? Like Italian style food? Like healthy Omega-3 oil? Like easy-to-make, quick recipes? Hmmm, then this might just be the dish for you!
- 4 (8 ounce) tuna steaks
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, minced
- 1⁄2 cup marinated roasted peppers
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, minced or 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients except tuna steaks in a saucepan and simmer over low heat until completely mixed. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Rub steaks with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill steaks to your liking.
- Serve with roasted red pepper sauce over the top.