Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful main dish salad that is full of flavor and texture, low in calories, rich in Omega-3 oil, and high in fiber. I pulled this together one night when I had to have dinner alone and wasn't sure what I wanted. This is very easy to pull together at the last minute and very satisfying!
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can French style green beans, drained
- 1 cup English cucumber, halved and sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, flaked
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- Whisk first 7 ingredients together to make your salad dressing.
- Toss remaining ingredients (except salad greens) in dressing.
- Serve over 3 cups of salad greens.