Chef-Boy-I-Be Illinois's Note:
This is an incredible way to make moist and delicious chicken breasts with an accompanying sauce to serve over couscous or other pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness.
- 2Combine cream cheese and pesto.
- 3Spread cream cheese mixture on chicken breasts.
- 4Roll chicken breasts up lengthwise, tucking in the ends and secure with toothpicks.
- 5Salt and pepper to taste, roll in flour.
- 6Brown chicken breasts on all sides.
- 7Deglaze pan with the wine, add tomato sauce, oregano and mushrooms.
- 8Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes until chicken bundles are cooked through.
- 9Some of the cream cheese mixture will melt and drip out of bundles, making the sauce very rich.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chef-Boy-I-Be Illinois' Pesto Chicken Bundles
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.7
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 381.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 29.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: