Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy, delicious and elegant little dessert. My friends rave about this, but they have no idea how easy it is!!
- 1 mini graham cracker tart crusts (get the miniature ones that come 6 to a package)
- 1 (8 ounce) jar lemon curd (found in the jelly aisle)
- 1 (8 ounce) container low-fat vanilla yogurt
- Bake the premade crusts according to package directions.
- Put 1-2 tablespoons of lemon curd in bottom of each shell.
- Top with vanilla yogurt.
- Serve with fresh fruit on the side.
Really delicious...as long as one uses a lemon curd made with butter. Yum. I garnished them with candied mint and roses to match my plate :-)