Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The resulting marsala wine reduction that gets poured over the chicken breasts is simply mouthwatering! Very few ingredients and so simple to make, you won't believe how delicious this is. Give it a try. My partner and I enjoyed this with a side of Brussels Sprouts With Bacon and Pecans and brown rice.
- Pound the chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness, salt and pepper to taste.
- Brown in olive oil over medium high heat.
- After turning breasts over, add pancetta and oregano to pan while breast brown on other side.
- Add marsala wine, tomato paste and mushroom and allow sauce to reduce by one half.
- Scoop some of the mushrooms over each breast and top with a slice of provolone cheese.
- Cover skillet just until cheese melts.
- Serve by pouring marsala sauce over the breasts.