Chef-Boy-I-Be Illinois's Note:
The resulting marsala wine reduction that gets poured over the chicken breasts is simply mouthwatering! Very few ingredients and so simple to make, you won't believe how delicious this is. Give it a try. My partner and I enjoyed this with a side of Brussels Sprouts With Bacon and Pecans and brown rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound the chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness, salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Brown in olive oil over medium high heat.
- 3After turning breasts over, add pancetta and oregano to pan while breast brown on other side.
- 4Add marsala wine, tomato paste and mushroom and allow sauce to reduce by one half.
- 5Scoop some of the mushrooms over each breast and top with a slice of provolone cheese.
- 6Cover skillet just until cheese melts.
- 7Serve by pouring marsala sauce over the breasts.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chef Boy-I-Be-Illinois' Chicken Marsala
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.2
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 85.3 mg
- Sodium 389.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 35.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: