- 1 1⁄4 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup carob chips
- 1⁄2 cup wheat germ
- 1 cup coconut
- 2⁄3 cup walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds, unsalted
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt peanut butter with carob chips over low heat.
- Combine rest of ingredients in a bowl.
- Drizzle PB mixture over dry ingredients.
- Press in to a 9 x 13 pan.
- Chill well.
- Cut in to 24 squares.
- Wrap, individually, in plastic wrap & keep in the refrigerator for an on the go snack.
- Note: Cooking time is actually chilling time.