A healthy "hold you over" or "see you through the slump" bar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt peanut butter with carob chips over low heat.
- 2Combine rest of ingredients in a bowl.
- 3Drizzle PB mixture over dry ingredients.
- 4Press in to a 9 x 13 pan.
- 5Chill well.
- 6Cut in to 24 squares.
- 7Wrap, individually, in plastic wrap & keep in the refrigerator for an on the go snack.
- 8Note: Cooking time is actually chilling time.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chef Ann Cooper's High Protein Bars
Serving Size: 1 (614 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.4
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 63.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: