Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A healthy "hold you over" or "see you through the slump" bar.
Make and share this Chef Ann Cooper's High Protein Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Melt peanut butter with carob chips over low heat.
- Combine rest of ingredients in a bowl.
- Drizzle PB mixture over dry ingredients.
- Press in to a 9 x 13 pan.
- Chill well.
- Cut in to 24 squares.
- Wrap, individually, in plastic wrap & keep in the refrigerator for an on the go snack.
- Note: Cooking time is actually chilling time.