Recipe by Serah B.
Crispy, savory, healthy snack! The nutritional yeast flakes add the "cheesy" flavor. This is from the Vegan Lunchbox cookbook.
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas or 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (I use coconut oil or peanut oil)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons nutritional yeast (I use more)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss chickpeas with oil, salt and nutritional yeast until well coated.
- Spread evenly in one layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp. (After about 30 minutes, chickpeas will be crisp on the outside and soft on the inside. If you like them crisp all the way through, cook an extra 5-10 minutes).