Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I was on a starch free diet and had to get creative. I used mashed cauliflower instead of potatoes and these turned out GREAT! Everyone in the house loved them. Enjoy.
- 16 ounces cauliflower florets (cooked)
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 onion
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 16 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1. Preheat over to 350.
- 2.Saute the onions, mushrooms and garlic in Olive Oil.
- 3. Mash or rice the cauliflower.
- 4. Add sauteed ingredients to remaining ingredients in a glass oven disk, stir, cover, bake for 30-35 min or until cheese is melted.