Recipe by Lennie
A dip/spread with a bit of a bite, thanks to the green olives. If you're an olive fan, add even more. Prep time includes lots of chilling time.
Top Review by Dana-MMH
Lennie, this was so darn easy and had such an excellent taste. I made this for St. Pattys Day as an appetizer. Gave my mom your recipe too. Oh and FYI...there is none left, we cleaned the bowl :)
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup cheese spread (like Cheez Whiz)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 8 pimento stuffed olives, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cheeses, Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt in a small bowl; beat until smooth.
- You could also do this in a food processor.
- Stir in the chopped olives; pulse in lightly if using food processor.
- Pack into a small serving bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to let flavours blend.
- Garnish with additional sliced green olives if you wish and serve with an assortment of crackers and raw veggies.