1 hr 45 mins
out of here's Note:
I love this recipe because it contains two of my favorite things--cheese and chicken. It is a very good switch from pasta sauce on it. My DH said he liked it better than the traditional lasagna.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs chicken thighs, cooked
- 1For sauce:.
- 2In a sauce pan, melt the butter over a low heat; stir in the flour to make a roux. Add the milk in a small stream, bringing mixture to a boil. Whisk to get smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Add the cream of chicken soup and simmer the sauce until thick; set aside.
- 4For cheese filling:.
- 5Mix together all the cheeses, egg, and basil in a bowl; set aside.
- 6Grease a 13x9 pan. In the bottom, put 1 cup of the sauce and cover with 3 pasta sheets (make sure they do not touch each other).
- 7Spread half of the chicken, with 1/2 cup of sauce mixed in on the pasta, and top with 3 more sheets.
- 8Spread 1/2 of the cheese mixture over the pasta, top with 3 more sheets.
- 9Continue layering the pasta in the same manner, ending with pasta. Now pour the remaining sauce over the pasta; sprinkle with Parmesan.
- 10Cover and bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheezy Chicken Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.8
- Calories from Fat 407
- Total Fat 45.3 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 202.6 mg
- Sodium 981.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 40.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-boil lasagna noodles