Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious way get veggies into kids!
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups instant rice
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Cheez Whiz
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen broccoli, thawed
- Saute onions and celery in melted butter.
- Add Cheez Whiz and stir till melted.
- Add milk, soups, rice and broccoli and mix well.
- Pour into a sprayed caserole.
- Cover and bake at 350º for 40 minutes.
- Remove cover and continue baking for an additional 20 minutes.