Cheez-It Chicken Stuffed With Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using the bottom of a measuring cup, crush the Cheez-its so that they may be used as breading and mix with your breadcrumbs.
- Cut your cheese into stick shapes (big enough to be put inside your chicken). Trim all excess fat off chicken and with a slim, very sharp knife carve a tunnel inside of the thickest part of each chicken breasts, by inserting the knife and turning it inside of the chicken (if you poke through the outside it's O. K. just bake that side up).
- Stuff the cheese into the chicken.
- Dip your breasts into the beaten egg and roll them into the Cheez-it breading.
- Bake them for 10 minutes then put a dollop of butter on top of each breast.
- And bake for 15 more minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through.