Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A favorite at Ashley & Birdie's house from the family collection.
- 4 -6 chicken breasts (thawed)
- 1 (9 ounce) box Cheez-It crackers (flavor of your choice)
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Dip thawed chicken breasts into sour cream and then into Cheez-it’s which have been processed into crumbs. Place in a baking dish and dribble with the melted butter. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes covered and 15 minutes uncovered.