If you love those cheesy corn snacks that leave your fingers bright orange, then you have to try this recipe! The Nacho Cheese and Flamin' Hot varieties are especially good here. Make sure you use the "crunchy" ones, not the "puffs".
- Place the "Cheesies" in your food processor and process into small crumbs. Add the Parmesan Cheese and pour onto a plate.
- Coat chicken breasts in flour & salt.
- Combine egg & water. Beat until well combined. Dip floured Chicken in egg mixture.
- Coat the chicken in the Cheesie crumbs.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet (I use cooking spray).
- Bake for 35-45 minutes at 350° until chicken is cooked through (cooking time will depend on thickness of meat).