If you love those cheesy corn snacks that leave your fingers bright orange, then you have to try this recipe! The Nacho Cheese and Flamin' Hot varieties are especially good here. Make sure you use the "crunchy" ones, not the "puffs".
- Place the "Cheesies" in your food processor and process into small crumbs. Add the Parmesan Cheese and pour onto a plate.
- Coat chicken breasts in flour & salt.
- Combine egg & water. Beat until well combined. Dip floured Chicken in egg mixture.
- Coat the chicken in the Cheesie crumbs.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet (I use cooking spray).
- Bake for 35-45 minutes at 350° until chicken is cooked through (cooking time will depend on thickness of meat).
I made this for dinner tonight and This is Great! I left out the parm cheese and the salt and it turned out wonderful. Very moist and I loved the crunch to the breading. My wife is coming home from work late and I ate dinner with out her tonight, and I am having a hard time not eating her piece of chicken! This will be made again in my house.
This is really good It was very easy to make. . The chicken was nice and tender as well as juicy. I used chicken thighs instead of breasts. I could taste the Cheeto's but it was not overpowering. I had it with Southern Macaroni Pie It made for a good meal. I will be making this again. Thanks for sharing your recipes. Made for PAC Spring "8
This was an easy way to fix chicken ... the flavor is very subtle. Similar to breaded baked chicken with slight flavor of cheetos. Thanks for an interesting and fun dinner. We had an orange meal - served this with yams and carrots.