1/1 Photo of Cheetos Chicken
If you love those cheesy corn snacks that leave your fingers bright orange, then you have to try this recipe! The Nacho Cheese and Flamin' Hot varieties are especially good here. Make sure you use the "crunchy" ones, not the "puffs".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the "Cheesies" in your food processor and process into small crumbs. Add the Parmesan Cheese and pour onto a plate.
- 2Coat chicken breasts in flour & salt.
- 3Combine egg & water. Beat until well combined. Dip floured Chicken in egg mixture.
- 4Coat the chicken in the Cheesie crumbs.
- 5Place on a lightly greased baking sheet (I use cooking spray).
- 6Bake for 35-45 minutes at 350° until chicken is cooked through (cooking time will depend on thickness of meat).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheetos Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.9
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 183.1 mg
- Sodium 1008.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 36.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
crunchy Cheetos cheese-flavored snacks