Recipe by 12345678980123455677889
If you love those cheesy corn snacks that leave your fingers bright orange, then you have to try this recipe! The Nacho Cheese and Flamin' Hot varieties are especially good here. Make sure you use the "crunchy" ones, not the "puffs".
Top Review by christina1998
I made this for dinner tonight and This is Great! I left out the parm cheese and the salt and it turned out wonderful. Very moist and I loved the crunch to the breading. My wife is coming home from work late and I ate dinner with out her tonight, and I am having a hard time not eating her piece of chicken! This will be made again in my house.
- 3 cups crunchy Cheetos cheese-flavored snacks (or any other Brand)
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the "Cheesies" in your food processor and process into small crumbs. Add the Parmesan Cheese and pour onto a plate.
- Coat chicken breasts in flour & salt.
- Combine egg & water. Beat until well combined. Dip floured Chicken in egg mixture.
- Coat the chicken in the Cheesie crumbs.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet (I use cooking spray).
- Bake for 35-45 minutes at 350° until chicken is cooked through (cooking time will depend on thickness of meat).