1/1 Photo of Cheesy Zucchini & Pepper Casserole
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
This is from a wonderful recipe clipping I found in a very old cookbook. I made it this past Christmas and found that it makes a wonderful breakfast dish as well. I only wish there had been more left overs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, cook zucchini in boiling water until crisp-tender; about 3 minutes.
- 3Cool on paper towels about 10 minutes.
- 4In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; whisk in milk until smooth.
- 5Beat in eggs and chilies.
- 6Stir in cheese and diced zucchini.
- 7Transfer to a greased 9x13" baking dish and drizzle with melted butter.
- 8Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean and edges are lightly browned.
- 9Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Zucchini & Pepper Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.4
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 102.0 mg
- Sodium 508.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 12.9 g