Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Cheesy Zucchini Coins recipe from Food.com.
- 2 large zucchini, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin Archer Farms® Cheddar & Asiago Sourdough Squares
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, sourdough squares crushed
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss the zucchini with the oil and a pinch each of salt and pepper until well-coated.
- Grill the zucchini, turning once, until just tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Dollop 1/4 teaspoon dressing in the center of each zucchini round and sprinkle the crushed cheese squares on top.