Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. This is a simple recipe that anyone can cook! Also it's great comfort food for the Fall Season!
- 2 cups peeled and sliced zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup fresh corn
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- First cook the zucchini in a small amount of salted water in saucepan for 3 minutes; drain well. Brown onion and ground beef in butter in skillet, stirring until ground beef is crumbly; drain.
- Combine the ground beef mixture, zucchini, and corn into a bowl. Mix all together. Spoon the ingredients into a greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Spread cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Cover with Reynolds Wrap Foil.