Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
I actually found a zucchini casserole recipe on this site and just changed a few things around to make this. My husband and I served this over brown rice and it was delicious!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large pan, boil sliced zucchini for about 8 minutes, until tender, then drain.
- Spray a 7x11 inch dish with cooking spray.
- Cover the bottom of the dish with sliced tomatoes.
- Layer zucchini.
- Season with salt, pepper, and minced onion.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and feta cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Top off casserole with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
this is an easy recipe and so tasty...it even looks nice ! we had it over brown rice too..GREAT!!