1/1 Photo of Cheesy Zucchini Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
I actually found a zucchini casserole recipe on this site and just changed a few things around to make this. My husband and I served this over brown rice and it was delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In large pan, boil sliced zucchini for about 8 minutes, until tender, then drain.
- 3Spray a 7x11 inch dish with cooking spray.
- 4Cover the bottom of the dish with sliced tomatoes.
- 5Layer zucchini.
- 6Season with salt, pepper, and minced onion.
- 7Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and feta cheese.
- 8Repeat layers.
- 9Top off casserole with mozzarella cheese.
- 10Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Zucchini Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.2
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 38.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 5.1 g