Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 10 mins
I haven't seen this in here, so I'm posting it for safekeeping. It's from the Rancho Temecula Area Women's Club Cookbook. Submitted by Rosella Topf.
- Spread crackers on bottom of buttered and 1 and 1/2 quart casserole.
- Top with layer each of zucchini and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with seasonings.
- Top with onion slices.
- Bake in 350 oven for 1 hour and ten minutes.
- Remove cover, sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- Bake uncovered 5 minutes longer or until cheese is bubbly.
- (Cheese may be added at beginning if desired).