Very yummy and filling. Even my picky "I'm not eating it- it's green" kids gobbled it up and asked for more! I cook for a large crowd and this is MORE than enough!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook zucchini in boiling salt water until just tender. Drain and set aside.
- 2In a saucepan cook carrot, celery and onion in 1/4 cup butter until tender.
- 3Stir in soup, sour cream, 1 cup of cheese, and 3.5 cups of stuffing cubes.
- 4Add zucchini and mix well.
- 5Transfer to a buttered casserole dish.
- 6Top with remaining shredded cheese.
- 7Melt remaining butter and mix with remaining stuffing cubes.
- 8Place stuffing and butter mixture on top of casserole.
- 9Bake casserole in 350 oven for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Zucchini Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (552 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.3
- Calories from Fat 362
- Total Fat 40.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 69.1 mg
- Sodium 1680.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 15.5 g