From Bon Appetit Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- nonstick vegatable cooking spray
- one 10 ounce tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 3/4 cup garlic-and-herb cheese spread, divided (such as Alouette)
- 3/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley, divided
- 1 small red onion
- one 7-to-8-inch-long zucchini (yellow or green)
- olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Line baking sheet with parchment paper; spray with nonstick spray.
- 3Unroll dough onto parchment.
- 4Spread half of the herb cheese over 1 long half of dough, leaving 1/2-inch plain border.
- 5Sprinkle with half of parmesan and 2 tablespoons parsley.
- 6Using parchment as aid, fold plain half of dough over filled half (do not seal edges).
- 7Spread remaining herb cheese over top; sprinkle with remaining parmesan.
- 8Remove enough outer layers of onion to yield 2-inch-diameter core; cut into 1/8-inch-thick rounds.
- 9Arrange 1 row of zucchini down 1 long side of dough.
- 10Arrange onions rounds in row alongside zucchini.
- 11Arrange 1 more row of zucchini alongside onion.
- 12Brush vegetables with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 13Bake bread until puffed and deep brown at edges, about 24 minutes.
- 14Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon pasrley.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Zucchini and Red Onion Flatbread
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.7
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 39.9 mg
- Sodium 980.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 14.4 g