Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
EASY and DELICIOUS! A pretty side dish to have with any entree. A great use of zucchini when they are plentiful.
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- Place sliced zucchini in water and salt. Boil for 4 minutes, then drain well.
- Place slices in a 9 x 13 baking pan. Sprinkle garlic powder on top. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Broil for approximately one minute to melt cheese, watching carefully.
- Serve and enjoy!
You are RIGHT! Easy and delicious. The picture made me try it, more recipe's should have pictures.