- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (brick style)
- 1 cup swiss cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup bottled chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup toasted sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend cream cheese with Swiss cheese, Chili Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, Dijon Mustard, Tabasco, and salt until smooth.
- Gently fold in crab and onions.
- Spread mixture evenly into a 9" gratin dish or oven proof pie plate.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with toasted almonds.