Found this off the Kraft website. Goes together quickly for a nice comfort food taste :)
Make and share this Cheesy Volcano Meatball Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- In large bowl, mix meat, cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup of the spaghetti sauce in medium bowl. Shape into twelve meatballs, using about 2 tablespoons meat mixture for each.
- Place, 2 inches apart, in shallow baking pan sprayed with cooking spray. Press 1 cheese cube deeply into center of each meatball.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 15 minute or until meatballs are cooked through.
- While meatballs are baking, microwave remaining 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec. or until heated through.
- Spoon sauce evenly into buns. Fill each with three meatballs.