1/5 Photos of Cheesy Volcano Meatball Sandwiches
Found this off the Kraft website. Goes together quickly for a nice comfort food taste :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, mix meat, cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup of the spaghetti sauce in medium bowl. Shape into twelve meatballs, using about 2 tablespoons meat mixture for each.
- 2Place, 2 inches apart, in shallow baking pan sprayed with cooking spray. Press 1 cheese cube deeply into center of each meatball.
- 3Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 15 minute or until meatballs are cooked through.
- 4While meatballs are baking, microwave remaining 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec. or until heated through.
- 5Spoon sauce evenly into buns. Fill each with three meatballs.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Volcano Meatball Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (971 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 597.2
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 133.2 mg
- Sodium 835.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 42.6 g