- 3 large vidalia onions, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese, 2 cups
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F; lightly grease/spray a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish; set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Sauté the chopped onions in the butter until tender and golden, but not browned.
- Remove from heat; stir in all remaining ingredients until well-combined.
- Pour into the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered at 375°F for about 25 minutes.
- Serve warm with chips, crackers, pita chips, etc.