Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This is one of the simplest recipes I have, and it's so tasty! Perfect for a busy-day dinner, because it takes only 15 minutes to make!
- 1 (16 ounce) package california-blend frozen vegetables
- 4 cups Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (12 ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 12 -20 ounces cubed Velveeta cheese
- Add frozen vegetables, diced potatoes, and chicken broth to soup pot. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Add evaporated milk and 12oz Velveeta cheese, and stir to combine. Cook, stirring often, until cheese is melted and soup is heated through, about 5-8 minutes.
- Add up to 8oz more of cheese, or to desired taste and consistency. Add pepper to taste, and serve.
- You can make this a completely vegetarian meal by substituting vegetable broth for the chicken broth. I just prefer the flavor of chicken broth.