Sophia's Mom's Note:
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This is one of the simplest recipes I have, and it's so tasty! Perfect for a busy-day dinner, because it takes only 15 minutes to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add frozen vegetables, diced potatoes, and chicken broth to soup pot. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 4 minutes.
- 2Add evaporated milk and 12oz Velveeta cheese, and stir to combine. Cook, stirring often, until cheese is melted and soup is heated through, about 5-8 minutes.
- 3Add up to 8oz more of cheese, or to desired taste and consistency. Add pepper to taste, and serve.
- 4You can make this a completely vegetarian meal by substituting vegetable broth for the chicken broth. I just prefer the flavor of chicken broth.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Veggie Soup #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.0
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 70.6 mg
- Sodium 1696.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 22.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
california-blend frozen vegetables
Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes