1/1 Photo of Cheesy Veggie Side Dish
1 hr 5 mins
A vegetable recipe adapted from an issue of Kraft Food and Family. I worked with what I had on hand. It turned out great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups mixed vegetables, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces (butternut squash, potatoes, parsnips, carrots and onion peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon basil
- 1/8 teaspoon rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper (optional)
- 1/3 cup crushed Ritz cracker crumbs
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Place vegetables and milk in large saucepan.
- 3Bring to a boil on medium-high heat.
- 4Reduce heat to med-low; simmer 20 min or until veggies are tender, stirring occasionally.
- 5Add cream cheese; cook until completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently.
- 6Stir in parmesan cheese, basil, rosemary, garlic and salt-n-pepper (optional).
- 7Pour into greased 2-qt casserole dish; sprinkle with cracker crumbs.
- 8Bake 30 min or until top is golden brown and vegetable mixture is heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Veggie Side Dish
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.9
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 44.0 mg
- Sodium 401.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ritz cracker crumbs