Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A cheesey vegetable bisque soup good and good for you!
- 1 quart canned chicken stock
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli florets
- 10 ounces frozen cauliflower
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- In blender place 1/2 cup chicken broth, saving rest for later use, broccoli, and cauliflower, and puree. Pour into 4 quart pot and add remaining broth. Cook on medium high heat until comes to a boil, stirring occasionally. Turn heat down to medium low and then add potatoes and cheese, and mix well. Cook 3-5 more minutes stirring occasionally. Yields 4 servings.