1/1 Photo of Cheesy Vegetarian Pasta
My husband doesn't like pasta very much so I created this meal for him. I took his favorite veggies and came up with this dish. You can always customize it to your personal vegetable preferences.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb linguine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 whole red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 whole carrots, chopped
- 2 whole yellow squash, chopped
- 1 whole tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive, chopped
- 1/3 cup artichoke heart, chopped
- italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Cook Pasta according to package instructions (omit salt for healthier version).
- 2Using a wok or other large nonstick skillet heat the olive oil and butter over medium high heat.
- 3Add chopped onion and garlic to pan, saute till onion begins to soften.
- 4Add Carrots and some italian seasoning to the pan and cook around 5-7 minutes to give the carrots a head start on cooking.
- 5Add the squash and cook for around 3 minutes more.
- 6Add the tomato, olives and artichoke hearts and cook till the squash and carrots are tender.
- 7Drain the pasta and add to the vegetables.
- 8Stir in parmesan cheese.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Vegetarian Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 779.6
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 766.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 29.6 g