Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I know, I know, I don't like to use cream of **** soups either. But this recipe is an exception. It's so quick and easy and good enough that you can sneak it in as homemade. Don't we all have our dirty little secrets!
- 2 cups zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup carrot, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon oregano, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons oleo
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of potato soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can water
- 3⁄4 cup tomato juice (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed chicken (optional) or 1 1⁄2 cups turkey (optional)
- In large covered pan, cook zucchini, carrot, onion with oregano in butter until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients. Heat, stirring often.
- Serve it up with a hassled look on your face and a heavy sigh of relief.