- 2 lbs california-blend frozen vegetables (or your choice of frozen vegetables)
- 56 ounces fat-free chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel (your choice of heat)
- 1 lb Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
Directions See How It's Made
- Cube cheese for easier melting. Set aside.
- In large stock pot place all ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat for approximately 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add cheese and continue cooking until cheese melts.
- Stir often so it doesn't burn on bottom of pan.