Chef Joyous's Note:
Comfort food at it's best! Add a salad and a loaf of crusty bread and you have a yummy meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large stock pot melt butter and saute onions until tender.
- 2Add water and chicken bouillon, bring to a boil.
- 3In a separate bowl whisk flour and some of the broth.
- 4Slowly add flour mixture into the soup.
- 5Add broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.
- 6Simmer until vegetables are tender.
- 7Add half & half, shredded cheese and season with fresh black pepper.
- 8Heat through until cheese has melted, but be sure NOT TO BOIL!
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (479 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 645.3
- Calories from Fat 503
- Total Fat 55.9 g
- Saturated Fat 35.2 g
- Cholesterol 165.1 mg
- Sodium 629.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 20.3 g