Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Comfort food at it's best! Add a salad and a loaf of crusty bread and you have a yummy meal!
Make and share this Cheesy Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- In a large stock pot melt butter and saute onions until tender.
- Add water and chicken bouillon, bring to a boil.
- In a separate bowl whisk flour and some of the broth.
- Slowly add flour mixture into the soup.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.
- Simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Add half & half, shredded cheese and season with fresh black pepper.
- Heat through until cheese has melted, but be sure NOT TO BOIL!