Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
An easy to make yet healthy and delicious cheesy soup.
- 3 (14 ounce) cans fat-free chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 2 (1 lb) bags frozen mixed vegetables (California Blend or other variety)
- 10 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
- Combine ingredients and bring to boil.
- Reduce to simmer and cook for 30 – 45 minutes.
- Add 10 oz of light Velveeta cheese, sliced.
- Stir until melted.
- Remove from heat.
Made this for Spring PAC 2012 and I did cut in in half and also added some minced garlic and onion which I sauteed first and the continued with the recipe. At the end I felt it needed a little spice so I did add a little basil and some pepper. We did enjoy this even with the changes and I think next time for DH I will add some leftover chicken. Thank you for posting.