- 2 (1 lb) bags california-blend frozen vegetables, thawed, the broccoli cauliflower and carrot blend
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup crushed buttery cracker, Ritz
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease a 1 1/2 - 2 quart casserole; set aside.
- Drain off all water from thawed veggies.
- Place drained, thawed veggies in a large bowl. Add ALL remaining ingredients.
- Mix everything well.
- Pour mixture into the casserole dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.