1/1 Photo of Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
Easy to make and good to eat! Sometimes I like this better with the broccoli cauliflower mixture than with the California blend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (1 lb) bags california-blend frozen vegetables, thawed, the broccoli cauliflower and carrot blend
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2-2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed buttery cracker, Ritz
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Grease a 1 1/2 - 2 quart casserole; set aside.
- 3Drain off all water from thawed veggies.
- 4Place drained, thawed veggies in a large bowl. Add ALL remaining ingredients.
- 5Mix everything well.
- 6Pour mixture into the casserole dish.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.2
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 66.8 mg
- Sodium 529.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
california-blend frozen vegetables