Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
My dad's vegetable casserole recipe. A side dish that used to appear quite often at holiday dinners.
- 2 cups broccoli, fresh
- 2 cups cauliflower, fresh
- 2 cups carrots, fresh
- 1 cup Brussels sprout
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup onion, minced
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- Steam vegetables until tender.
- Stir together soup, mayo, onion, egg, and cheese.
- Mix soup mixture with vegetables and pour into casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour or until heated through.