Only four ingredients are needed to make this delicious casserole! From Great American Recipes.
Make and share this Cheesy Vegetable Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the cheese into small cubes, and place in a saucepan with half the butter (1/4 cup).
- Over medium heat, melt until smooth, stirring constantly.
- Place the vegetables in a 1-quart casserole dish, and pour cheese mixture over.
- Mix well, then spread evenly in dish.
- Melt remaining butter, and combine with cracker crumbs; sprinkle over the top of casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350F for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve immediately.