1/1 Photo of Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
Only four ingredients are needed to make this delicious casserole! From Great American Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the cheese into small cubes, and place in a saucepan with half the butter (1/4 cup).
- 2Over medium heat, melt until smooth, stirring constantly.
- 3Place the vegetables in a 1-quart casserole dish, and pour cheese mixture over.
- 4Mix well, then spread evenly in dish.
- 5Melt remaining butter, and combine with cracker crumbs; sprinkle over the top of casserole.
- 6Bake, uncovered, at 350F for 20-25 minutes.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.1
- Calories from Fat 367
- Total Fat 40.8 g
- Saturated Fat 23.8 g
- Cholesterol 97.3 mg
- Sodium 842.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix