- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup vegemite
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 5 slices cheese, singles roughly chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together milk, oil, Vegemite* and eggs in a large bowl.
- Add the sifted flour and baking powder, spring onions and cheese to the liquid ingredients and mix until just combined. Spoon mixture into 12 lightly greased 1/2 cup capacity muffin pans.
- Bake at 200°C for 15-20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.