Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are some yummy quesadillas! If you have kids they will love these, and so will you.
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) package tortillas (multigrain or white)
- 6 tablespoons bean dip (the kind in the can, any brand)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese or 1 1⁄2 cups mexican cheese, shredded
- 1 (16 ounce) package smoked turkey breast
- cooking spray
- Spread 1 tablespoons bean dip onto one side of 3 of the tortillas.
- Layer the three left over tortillas with the turkey and cheese.
- Place the tortillas with the bean dip on top of the turkey and cheese, beans side down.
- Spray 12 inch skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat until pan is hot.
- Place one of the quesadillas in the skillet and spray top of tortilla lightly with cooking spray.
- Cook for 4-8 minutes, turning once, until golden and cheese is melted.
- Repeat with remaining quesadillas.