Recipe by clownman70360
this is a delicious casserole recipe you gonna try,it's great with salad,green bean casserole and biscuits or cornbread.
- 1 (16 ounce) packagedry shell macaroni
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup chopped carrot
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 2 cups sliced cooked Italian sausages
- 1 tablespoon seasoned pepper
- 1 cup cubed cream cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 3⁄4 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 8 slices American cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bring a medium saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil.Add shell macaroni and,cook for 8 minutes,or until tender.Drain and set aside.
- Place ground turkey,carrots and red onion in a large skillet.Cook over medium-high heat until browned.Drain grease,and return skillet to heat.
- Stir in the cooked shell macaroni,sliced italian sausages,seasoned pepper,cubed cream cheese and alfredo sauce.
- Heat through,and pour into a 9x9 inch baking dish.Sprinkle with swiss and parmesan cheese and lay slices of american cheese over the top.
- Bake the casserole uncovered,for 30 minutes.