1/1 Photo of Cheesy Turkey Casserole
I came up with this recipe as a result of needing to do something with all the leftover thanksgiving turkey and also having not made it to the store for a while and so ingredients were just what I had on hand. It is very easy! It would be great with some celery or maybe peas added as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces tri-color spiral pasta (cooked and drained)
- 12 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3/4 evaporated milk
- 1/2 small onion
- 4 ounces mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch parsley
- 1 pinch poultry seasoning
- 1 pinch sage
- 1 pinch garlic
- 1 pinch celery seed
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese (grated)
- 1 -1 1/2 cup turkey (torn up, I used white meat)
- 1Cook pasta according to directions on box.
- 2Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 3Mix all ingredients in a casserole dish reserving about a half cup of cheese. It also works best to add the noodles last.
- 4Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Turkey Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 618.9
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 67.5 mg
- Sodium 1170.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 24.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: