Recipe by PdxBarb
This burger is tasty and the shredded cheese gives it a great flavor. I've used cheddar cheese, co-jack, or a Mexican cheese mixture. You may need more breadcrumbs, depending on how moist your turkey is. I like to serve this with Veganaise or mayo on the side.
Top Review by Peachie Keene
This is the easiest most wonderful way to kick your Turkey Burger up a notch. I used Italian Breadcrumbs and mozarella cheese because my pantry and refrigerator made me :) It turned out delicious!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl. Add more bread crumbs if necessary. Should form a firm ball. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Shape into six patties, not too thin.
- Pan-fry, broil, or grill inside or out until lightly browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.