Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very quick and easy, all made on the stovetop in one pot. I, personally, prefer it a little cheesier, so I would double the amount of cheese. Also, I made it with skim milk and forgot to thaw the peas and it came out fine. You might want to add some salt & pepper, but that can be added later for individual preferences.
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 (7 ounce) cans albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
- 4 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut up
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions or 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can potato chips, crushed
- Bring soup and milk to a boil.
- Add tuna and peas, bring back to a boil.
- Stir in rice and cheese, cover.
- Cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Stir until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle each serving with crushed chips or onions.