Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very quick and easy, all made on the stovetop in one pot. I, personally, prefer it a little cheesier, so I would double the amount of cheese. Also, I made it with skim milk and forgot to thaw the peas and it came out fine. You might want to add some salt & pepper, but that can be added later for individual preferences.
- Bring soup and milk to a boil.
- Add tuna and peas, bring back to a boil.
- Stir in rice and cheese, cover.
- Cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Stir until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle each serving with crushed chips or onions.