Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
One of my childhood favorites
Make and share this Cheesy Tuna Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Boil water, cook pasta 8 minutes, rinse and cool.
- mix miracle whip and milk.
- in a bowl add the cooled pasta,diced celery,diced onions,drained tuna and miracle whip mixture.
- mix until pasta is coated.
- add cubed velveeta cheese and drained peas, mix.
- chill and serve.
This was just not our favorite, we found it to be really bland, and the velveeta was just too much in cubes. Thanks anyway, but this is not a keeper for our family.
This makes a very large salad! I used 1/2 of the milk/mayo suggested by some of the others. I thought it was just perfect the next day without adding any more. I used a red onion for more color and frozen peas. In the end all it needed was a little salt and pepper. Thank you for posting. I made this for the PAC Fall 2007 game.