Recipe by Pansori
This recipe is quick and delicious. i made it one day, and my son and hubby ate it all up, and then my hubby asked if i could make it the next day as well. this is definately worth the (little) effort that's put into it.
Top Review by mamu33
This is very delicious and the kids love it. However, the recipe listed here is a bit wrong... The original recipe from Minute Rice calls for 1 can of tuna 6 1/2- 7 oz....which is perhaps what the original author meant.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 7 1⁄2 cans tuna, drained
- 3⁄4 cup black olives, sliced into thirds
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
tangy butter sauce
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter or 1⁄4 cup melted margarine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for muffinettes except eggs and milk.
- Stir in eggs and milk.
- Spray six muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray.
- Divide rice mixture evenly among cups.
- Bake at 375 for fifteen minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Loosen with spatula, and place on serving platter.
- In a small mixing bowl combine all ingredients for tangy butter sauce.
- Top muffinettes with sauce.