Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Quick and easy dinner when rushed for time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 (10 ounce) can frozen peas
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 1⁄2 cups instant rice
- Dissolove bouillon in water in small saucepan.
- Add peas and bring to a boil.
- Add the soup, stir until smooth.
- Add the tuna and bring to a boil again.
- Stir in rice, cover, remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
Tebo thanks everyone loved this and it was so simple and fast to make. That's the way I like them when I'm in a hurry! I did add 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. This is a KEEPER!