Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made this up one night when bored of the usual. My daughter, who usually puts up a fight to try something new, dug right in and even asked for seconds! You can add veggies for a more complete meal.
- 3 cups pasta
- 4 ounces cream cheese (half of a block)
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk (more if you want the sauce thinner)
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt cream cheese in milk in med saucepan over low heat.
- Add cheedar and garlic.
- Add tuna and mix well.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and pour tuna mix on top.
- Mix well and serve.
Would be a five star if you add Franks Hot Wing sauce or Texas Pete's Buffalo Wing sauce!
This was quick and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I cut back the garlic to 1 teaspoon as I thought 1 tablespoon seemed like too much for us. I also used a bit more cheese.
This is simple, delicious, and yummy. We made just 3 servings using rigatoni pasta, left out the garlic for personal preference, and kept the tuna at 6 oz. We loved it. :)