Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I thought I would share some of my favorites, These are some that I have to make quite often.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag wide egg noodles, cooked
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (10 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Boil noodles according to the directions on package. Drain noodles then place back into pot.
- Add to the noodles drained tuna,milk,cheeses, onion powder,cream of chicken soup,butter,salt and pepper.
- Stir till mixed and put back on stove and heat.
- once heated serve.